Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jan.26/93

Dear Journel,

The past few days have gone by very quickly and I thought it was about time I typed something here.

The feelings come on so strongly some times that I can't handle them. I think that I write good peotry in my head then forget it to type it down.

Other times the stresses of life take over and I find it difficult to handle. I end up neglecting to type. I have to get my taxes done and I am going to have a fight with Paramount Acceptence to get my account smoothed out. I intend to get ugly if possible. I should have known then to have anything to do with that company, the last time I got the official run-around with them and I'm not in the mood for it anymore so they had better not mess with me tomarrow.

I hate my job and my bosses hate me, though they have not found a reason to fire me yet, but tomarrow is another day so god night.


Previous
Next

No comments: