Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jan.11/93

Dear Journel,

This is my first official entry into this thing. I tried once before but it didn't work. My day today was the pits. I tried to help others but only one appreciated it , one accused me of stealing, others gave me problems concerning my wadding This end up getting me angery, which I promised myself I wouldn't. All in all it was quite a mixed day. I realize my temper is going to get my into real trouble on of these days but those people realy got to me in the end. I have alot of work to do my temper before I'm throught.

On to more emberrising things. On Sunday I talked to Br. Code about my lack of comments at the meetings. He said that he was glad I came to him ,after he gave my some suggestions for me start off with then concluded by telling me he would talk to the brother in charge of the Watchtower meeing. I'm glad I finaly did it so I can get the help I need so desperatly. I'm doing all this because I'm determinded not to go back to Lansdowne territory,which I have been concidering doing lately. How knows I might yet but not for the moment.


Previous
Next

No comments: