Friday, February 15, 2008

Jan.13/93

Dear Journel,

Where do I begin. The day was the pits to say the least, that is till I got to the Hicks's then everything changed. The dday didn't seem to matter all the problems, strife, the worry and insecurity that I encountered. The childeren were glad to see me as well as the parents, my day seems all right even thought My day was anything but. Mr.H. is determined to find a reason to fire me but can't find a good enough reason, but we both know he will eventually find one, it's just a matter of time, only time. I hate to go into work, it's is a chore, I hate always being on edge, afraid of every thing I might do to be wrong when I might not be at all. I realize that a anew job is inevedable but not something I want to do. With a firing on my resume there will beeeeee no chance of getting another job,Mr.H. knows that, espcially in the light on the economic situation, and he knows that too. I realy thing that is why he is doing it. To aviod that fact is to say that he want me there,he doesn't and he will not stop untill I'm gone,that isn't going to change, no matter what anyone thinks, nothing I will every do will change that. Sorry to leave on that sour note but that is the way it is. Till tomarrow, good night.


Previous
Next

No comments: