Wednesday, March 19, 2008

May 9/93

Dear Journel,

I have come to realise that there are some things you jusr can't change no matter what. Timw have a funny way of sneaking up on you and catching you off guard to the point you don't know if you are coming or going. I say this because of experience.ie helping Natasha Hicks, and Art Mc. First Natasha, alot of things have been happening with her, she isn't responding to me so I decided to go to her mother and discuss it with her[ which I now feel was a mistake] and I am now very confusing. As for Art, that is another story. I know that there is nothing that is going to changein our relationship [us becoming anything other than freinds] but I am now convinced that the attitudes of others or him. I now don't feel comfortable around him or feel I should have anything to do with him, a good relationship gone down the tubes.


Previous
Next

No comments: