Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oct.31/93

Dear Journel,

There hasen't been a real reason to type in this for a long time but that doesn't mean that alot hasn't happened. I realize that I only type when there is a problem that I can't solve or want to save thoughts of events, not the reason I got this. Last night I went to the ballet for the first time, it was "Sleepng Beauty" and I loved every minute. Lana, from work has agreed to study with me and is making great progress. In the course of a few weeks I have managed to get a sheparding call for Wed. of this week. It's in responce to a request fpr help I made to Br. Navarro when I told him about the child abuse my parents put me throughas a child, they feel one is necessary to help the healing progress. I'm not to crazy about the whole thing and dought if it will do much good but I want to ease their minds so I have agread to go through with it. Good night


Previous
Next

No comments: