Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mar. 1/94

Dear Journel,

There is an old sayingthat time flys when your having fun, and that has certaintly been the case since Oct. On Wed. Nov. 17/93 I took and passed my road test, twith only 3 mistakes and almost running over the tester. I then proceeded to float home. Made the decission to quite Doubletex by April....but still haven't found another job. Rebecca asked me to be there when she delivered her baby, which she did on Feb. 14/94 at 11:23 pm after a very long and hard birth. I was the first to hold Jeramy Smith whom I named. On Feb. 17/94 I broke two middle fingers at work ( the detailes of such I don't feel like getting into right now ) and I am on workers commpensation for at least 3 to 5 weeks. Rebecca has agreed to study with me, and I hope to have the 3rd study within the next week. So I will have 2 studies to deal with, both with emotional problems like me. Aurthor and I have been getting into fights or arguements alot lately as there isn't much hope of us getting together in the future. I syill haven't hade the shepardinh call yet and I don't think I will in the future eithor....... So you see that life with me has been anything be dull, in fact I can't keep up with it. I have onlt typed in the facts about what has been happening to me, can you imagine how long this would be if I typed in how I thought and felt about it all? If I had to sum it all up the word I would use would be CONFUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is the final entry in Kim's Journal

Previous
Start From Beginning
Back to Classical Gas Emissions

No comments: