Friday, March 14, 2008

April 18/93

Dear Journel,

I always thought that when I got spiritualy strong that things would be easier and that I would be busy helping others, boy have I got alot to learn. For one thing I rarely have time to my self, though some think I'm feeling sorry for myself, I'm not I just have a new set of problems and challenges that I didn't think I'd have. I'm busy 7 days a week, there's never a dull moment. There are times when I feel overwhelmed and I start to wonder if I'm accually making a difference as I look at my personel study that gets left collecting dust or the sewing that needs to be done or the house work that needs to be done or other things that needs to be done, it can get overwhelming sometimes. I must admit I enjoy doing these things for Jehovah and the thought of doing more in the service is a joy and helps keep me steady when things get rough at work, which thay have been lately. I have been asked to tack on a Bible study with a recovering alcaholic so that is to require even more of a change. Brenda and Peter have worned me about keeping a balance and I still depend on themfor stability in my personel life. The changes that I have been making have been happening fast and steady this past while it's hard to keep up but there is so much to do. I sincerly hope I can keep up.


Previous
Next

No comments: